Greetings from New York City, where it’s a spit-freezing 16 degrees Fahrenheit (that’s -8.88888888 Celsius, for those who love synchronistic numbers).
It’s a great time to think about what happens when outside factors are so challenging that you just want to shut down.
I’m sure there are times when you didn’t want to get out of bed in the morning, because staying where you are provides warmth, familiarity and comfort. There was something you didn’t want to face, be it the cold, a confrontation, or a job with which you are no longer aligned.
Welcome to Earth, the planet of duality where we wanted all those external challenges so that we could grow from the inside out.
Yep! You signed up for it. But the shift is getting easier, with Source energy helping you along in your transition.
Still, there will be days in which you just don’t want to deal with the outside world. It’s those days when you can summon your Inner Fire, which is the part of you that is in charge of the controls despite the shitstorm surrounding you. This Inner Fire will restore your faith in your purpose and get you back on track in your awakening process.
Ways to Summon your Inner Fire:
- Physical Exercise to move the Kundalini energy around.
- Use a mental squeegee to swipe away those negative thoughts when they arise, and immediately replace them with the thought of a person, place or thing that gives you warmth.
- Pet your pet. Or yourself if you don’t have a pet.
- Call on Guides (they are waiting for you to do so) and then surrender.
- Give something away.
- Hot liquids, especially those with lemon.
- 666 (Ask Guides to help you raise your vibration)
- 228 (Do not give up)