Feeling Weird? Join the Club!
As you awaken, you are likely to feel some strange stuff happening to you. It happens on many levels of you: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. You may have some of the below symptoms, or all of these (sorry!), at some time in the awakening process. In any case, ALL signs are messages to you, from you. They ask the same question, from many angles:
How do you feel?
Think you are going Mental? It’s You, Making Yourself Better
- Hearing other peoples’ voices in your head.
- Seeing things from the corner of your eye.
- You get “goosebumps” or “chills” after certain thoughts.
- You see repeating numbers such as 11:11 and 222.
- You swear that songs are sending messages to you.
- You overhear others’ conversations that answer questions you asked yourself recently.
- Seeing animals cross your path multiple times.
- You forget what you were talking about, mid-sentence.
- Disrupting electronics and/or lights in the room.
- Seeing patches of color when you close your eyes.
- You see a UFO.
- You start seeing immediate consequences from actions you’ve taken.
- Lost time or feeling like time is endless
- You hear crickets chirping inside your head.
- You hear hammering sounds that no one else hears.
Overly Emotional? It’s You, getting in touch with Yourself.
- Sudden bouts of tears over little things?
- Suddenly can’t step on a bug?
- Quick to anger when you see cruelty?
- Can’t endure violence in movies anymore?
- Children and animals flock to you.
- You do endless research attempting to explain things you can’t explain.
- You suddenly crave nature or water.
- Colors make you emotional.
- You can’t microwave your food anymore.
- You feel like you have a twin that you connect with in your dreams.
- Sudden urges to sit on the ground.
Does Your Body Feel Like It’s Going to Die? It’s You, moving from carbon-based to crystalline form.
The physical symptoms are the hardest to assimilate, because they get in the way of living your life. Yet, they are fleeting, and you will feel better on the other side. Most physical symptoms will last approximately 3 days. They may disappear and reappear again later.
- Itchy eyes
- Acute Flu symptoms
- Monthly cycle goes haywire
- Water retention
- Sudden insomnia
- Itchy ears
- Overheated palms
- Seeing flashes of light, sparks or fireworks
- Hearing sounds no one else hears
- Waking up at 3am
- Pulsing hands and/or feet
- You break thin glass without pressure
- Craving more protein and vegetables
- Acute food allergies
- Ringing and high-pitched tones in your ears
- Naps become necessary
- Swaying back and forth when standing on your feet
- Itchy underarms
- Cold things feel wet
- You become ambidextrous
- Itching in your throat
- Sudden cold flashes
- Muscle jerks and spasms while trying to rest
Note: Do not shun Western Medicine simply because you are awakening. There is a healthy balance between naturopathic and allopathic medicine. Listen to your body and see a doctor if you are guided to do so.
Do You Feel Like Decluttering? It’s You, clearing out some old beliefs.
- You want to rid yourself of things that don’t give you joy.
- You lose friends.
- You rid yourself of extra responsibilities.
- You eat the same foods every day.
- You give things away you normally would have sold.
- Your outfits get simpler.
- You don’t fidget as much.
- Your job situation changes unexpectedly.
- You stop watching television and reading the newspaper.
- You are no longer susceptible to advertisements.
- You don’t care if your towels match anymore.
- You no longer shop for sport.
- You speak less often.
- Your handwriting changes.
Want to watch a video on the 11 Signs that You’re Waking Up? Click here.