You are an eternal soul. That means that you never die; you simply change form. You travel on an eternal Wheel of Life that never ends.
I created this simplified Wheel of Life to exemplify the steps our soul takes on its eternal journey through life. Our existence extends beyond the mere 3D human physical body, as most of us know at this point. Remember that not all humans will wake up to the remembrance that they are creating their own reality, and so please view the Wheel, feel what it means to you, and apply it to your own experiences rather than those of others.
This allows for free will for all those other “you’s” involved in this Divinely Orchestrated Imagination to experience whatever they desire, in their own way.
Here is a simplified version of the Evolution of a Soul
- Completion is where it all begins. That’s complete integration with the One, where individual personality is shed in order to merge with All That Is. YOU are All That Is.
- The Separated Individual, or individuation as it’s sometimes called, is created when All That Is decides to observe its magnificence. Since something that is everything cannot view itself, it created the illusion of separation by dividing itself up, endowing each part with all of the power of Itself, and then sending them out to play.
- The individual parts then sent themselves out to grow and remember their magnificence, by experiencing any number of situations from the perspective of different bodies, planets and levels of physicality. All of this is the choice of the individuation, and the choices are limited only by self-imposed limitations of the imagination.
- The Integration of Self occurs when the individuation begins introspection and self-evaluation. The recognition of duality that exists within oneself (The Dark Side vs The Light Side) prompts that being to strive toward self-acceptance and authenticity.
- The Integration with Others occurs when each individuation interacts with itself in the form of other beings, each being a mirror of the itself, often forgetful (by design) of its omnipotent nature. Duality is presented externally for choices to be made based on preference of the path of Service to Others or Service to Self. Both paths are valid, although one path is more arduous than the other. Here is where the individuation learns to accept the differences of others, and understands that we can co-exist peacefully no matter how much our beliefs differ.
- Once the individuation has chosen its desired path of Service to Others or Service to Self, then it continues on that path experiencing interactions from their chosen perspective. Service to Others will be focused on compassion and love for other selves; whereas Service to Others will entail compassion and love for the self, with other mirror selves providing external fodder for exaltation of the Self. These divisions will continue until late 6th Density, when all individuations will focus on Service to Others no matter what their previous path. For your reference, we are currently a 3rd Density planet ascending to 4th Density as a collective.
- The individuations, as they settle into Service to Others, will combine with other like-minded selves as a collective, where they share common beliefs and desires to serve according to a particular plan or use of special abilities possessed by the group. Examples of this would be channeled groups such as Abraham-Hicks or Kalask. The personality of the individual still remains yet is partially abdicated for the highest good of the Whole.Once again, the individuation will eventually choose to completely relinquish the personality in the desire to merge with All That Is, again experiencing the bliss of what we call Oneness.
Well, I hope you had your coffee before reading that little ditty! You never know what will come out of my channelings.
So know, Lightworker, that you are never, ever alone, and your life never, ever ends. It just changes form. And all of those other individuations of you, well we are all along with you for the ride.
811 (Authenticity: define yourself based on your personal values and goals)